SHIPPING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
Pricing & GST
All prices are in Australian dollars $AUD and do not include GST.
All payments must be made in Australian Dollars.
Overseas customers are not charged GST on their order.
Returns and Exchanges
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted without prior authorization via email to email@example.com
- All claims must be made within 10 days of the date of invoice.
- We must receive all authorized returns within 21 days of the date of invoice or purchase.
- We request that customers please choose carefully. We do not ordinarily issue refunds if you simply change your mind. In such cases, an exchange for other goods of equal/higher value, or the issuance of a credit note for future transactions, is applied.
- Customers are entitled to a refund, product replacement, or credit if they receive goods which are damaged, faulty or wrongly described as per Australian Consumer Law.
- We dispatch goods either by courier (usually TNT) or Australia Post’s Parcel service. Express Post is also available if requested. This will enable you to track your delivery. Each service has different costs associated with it and in every instance we will endeavour to ship at the cheapest and/or quickest method to you, our customer.
- Free shipping within Australia applies to prepaid orders only (cheque, direct debit but not credit cards). Goods will be sent when payment is confirmed, either by EFT receipt, or cheque deposited into our account.