LabOra Worship provides you with a whole library of liturgical books in electronic form. In fact, with LabOra Worship you will have the most complete electronic library of Catholic liturgical books in the world.
Not only will you have access to the texts in their latest translation, but LabOra provides the means to prepare a liturgy, selecting all of the relevant options for readings and prayers and removing the need to type in any texts. When selections have been made and the liturgy is prepared, LabOra Worship can than produce a printable booklet or generate a slideshow presentation at the click of a mouse.
Each year the liturgical calendar is updated so you know exactly what is happening on a given day.
Just imagine having all this right in front of you on your computer screen:
- the entire three-volume Lectionary
- the complete Missal
- the rites of Baptism, Confirmation, and Penance
- Communion of the Sick, Anointing the Sick and rites for the dying
- the rites of Marriage and Ordination
- the Order of Christian Funerals and blessings for every occasion
- Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer and Night Prayer as found in the Divine Office,
- lay-led Sunday Celebrations of the Word
- resources for preaching and music preparation
- activity ideas and resources for children’s liturgy
- weekly Prayer of the Faithful and clip art
- all the introductions to the liturgical books for educational purposes
- guidelines for each part of a liturgy to assist with planning
- music suggestions for each Sunday and major feast
- together with three translations of the Bible.
An annual site licence allows installation on all networks, computers and laptops associated with a particular site and costs only $250 a year.
A three-year site licence can be purchased for $650.
This fee covers you for copyright and enables you to use all this material for your parish or school. It is updated each year with new liturgical calendars and resources.
This program has been designed to run on PCs. However, it can also run on a Mac in conjunction with Parallels and Windows 10.
LabOra Worship is downloaded by clicking on a link which is emailed to subscribers upon purchase of an annual subscription. A unique username and password is issued to each subscriber and is required to gain access to the program after download.
The minimum requirement for LabOra Worship is Windows XP with 1 GB RAM. For a satisfying user experience it is recommended to have Windows 7, .Net 4.5 and at least 2 GB RAM.
PURCHASE LabOra Worship
For More Information on LabOra Worship
Email LabOra Help and Support
Read our Frequently Asked Questions
Watch Tutorial Videos for LabOra Worship
Download the printable LabOra Worship Workbook